Combining two objects

Finger Minaret
ARTIST STATEMENT: Art has always been a passion for me, specifically drawing. My younger self always pondered on how I could use my abilities to draw and circulate it for the public to enjoy. How did it all start? I began drawing every day possible as a child. To build on these fundamental skills, I began taking studio classes every school year since high school. However, I decided that I wanted to try something different, so I enrolled in digital animations and realized drawings could come alive and have emotions digitally. I then realized that animations was not the only aspect of this digital world. There was a field where communicating to society could be created with design. The digital world has become a universal commonplace and the opportunity to create art (digitally) to broadcast information physically to an audience has emerged. The greatest part of Graphic Design is how it grew to be a new age of expressing yourself through digital mediums rather than the traditional paint brush and canvas. Even though the primary source of medium I use is digital, my first stage is always to sketch. I start by identifying and motivating myself, forming a relationship between the pen and the paper. This inspires my visions for the renditions that I later recreate with a digital footprint.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts